Gav Test Page
Now, let’s turn the set-up process into a completed process. To tag products in Instagram posts, here’s your to-do list:
- After you’ve selected a photo and added a caption, effects, and filters, tap Tag Products from the Share screen.
- Tap the products in the photo you want to tag.
- Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.
Note: Instagram recommends your tags touch directly on the related product. You can also preview tagged products or save a draft.
Other product tagging rules and guide to success:
- From your business profile on Instagram, tag products from new and existing posts.
- Tag 5 products per one single image post or 20 products per multi-image post.
- You can not tag boomerangs, videos, or animated gifs.
- When a user taps on a product tag they will see an image of the product, a description, its cost and lastly, a link directing them to your website for purchase.